Moving From Perfectionism & Overachievment to Balance
I get it . . .
You want to be the best version of yourself that you can be. That may mean being the best wife, mother, student, employee, or partner.
Perhaps you find yourself stuck in a constant pattern of achievement. You may catch yourself constantly striving for
The perfect grade.
The perfect job.
The perfect promotion.
The perfect partner
The perfect family.
But all of that perfectionism and achievement comes at a cost . . .
You might find yourself tired. Overworked. Depressed. Anxious. Stuck in a chronic cycle of feeling like nothing will ever be "enough."
It's Time to Break the Cycle of Putting Everything & Everyone Else First
As a self-proclaimed overachiever, go-getter and type-a personality, I've walked this path . . .
and I've learned the tools along the way to break unhealthy habits, prioritize self-care, and live a more peaceful (and fulfilling) life.
It starts with examining your priorities and motivations, reconnecting with your gut-instinct, and learning to put YOU before your never-ending "to do" list.
A Coaching Program Designed to Help You Learn the Skills You Need
to set healthy boundaries between work and play, self and others, doing and being
From Burnout to Balance is a 6-month program that will help you learn to reset your life.
- a one-hour consultation in-person, or online, where we talk about you, your struggles, and your goals
- a personalized Growth Plan where we identify the skills you can cultivate to help you move from burnout to balance
- Twice a month 45-minute meetings, in person or online, for a period of 6 months where we review the skills you are learning, problem-solve areas of struggle, and hold you accountable to your goals
- Handouts and homework assignments to ensure you are putting your new skills into practice and will continue using your skills even after coaching is complete
- a 30-minute wrap-up meeting to review what you have learned and brainstorm strategies for you to continue your progress even after coaching is completed